Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dear Jen, Thank you






Dear Jen,

In 10 days I turn 29. You sent me a package in the mail to remind me of, or rather, to celebrate my last year of youth.

 Did you know, I never planned on aging? I thought I would look young forever. I looked 18 for a long time. And then, I didn't anymore.

Time. It's a sneaky thing.

But I feel better than I did at 18. In body and mind. Thank God for that.

Someone told me that 29 is supposed to be the best year of your life. I think it's because you are so desperate to get things done before 30. Since my calendar is filling up with travel and work, my notebook is full of ideas, and my lap is filled with my blue eyed girl; I think 29 will be the best of years.

I'm going make sure of it.

Love,
Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment